Places to study


Hey! I need help!

I want to take a gap year finishing high school and what i want to do is study art that year. Therefore i need to find an art school located in England, France or Italy where you can study art for only a year or a few months and you do not need a collage degree.

If anyone knows about any place with these specifications i would really appreciated.

Thank you and i hope someone can help me!!

, , , Andreaajp23 6 months 0 Answers 81 views Starting Member 0

About Andreaajp23Starting Member

Follow Me

Leave an answer