About joy1903Starting Member

Answer ( 1 )

  1. Welcome to the forum!
    I don’t think this kind of art will have a specific name, but it is a hard clash of materials and techniques, almost destructive.

    It could look like a painting or print on paper behind plexiglass with acrylic paint covering part of the front of the glass. I have seen art done this way, but not as “crude” as this. The parts “peeking through” could also be spray painted on the back of the glass.


Leave an answer